Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Easter Basket Runneth Over..


We decided to drive up to California to my Uncle Heber's ranch for Easter. As always, we had a spectacular time.




On a good day, you can see the ocean from the highest point of the ranch.


I'm finding out the hard way that horizontal stripes do NOT do a body good.


I seriously don't know where these children came from. I love having my picture taken. No joke. They're a bunch of little you-know-what's when it comes to photo sesh's. For reals.





Picnicking at the river...


getting the razor stuck in the river...


It's not uncommon to see these little fellars running along the driveway.


Bestest Cousin Buddies.


Sophie, our built-in babysitter/entertainer...


Catchin' snakes, "Saving everyone's lives!" (as these stinkers quoted). It's a good thing I had my looong lens. I flippin' hate snakes!


... And more snakes.


No comments: