
So lately, my Swayze has been obsessed with the show, "Trauma: Life In The ER." Yep, you heard right. She's traded in Dora for druggies, GSW's, John Doe's and DOA's. She likes to refer to it as, "The Hothipal (hospital) Show." This girl really is after her mother's heart. She loves the blood and guts about as much as I do. Tommy and Tag will be at Father's and Sons this weekend, soooo.... instead of taking the girlies out for a mani-pedi, I may just hunker down and introduce them to a little show called "48 Hours Mystery." Can't wait!

6 comments:
Maybe Swayze can talk Mazi into those shows. I love them too, nothings better than watching "the first 48" or "Intervention".
lol! Trauma is one of our favorite shows. I think I'm wearing down my pearly whites with all the teeth gritting. It's the only way I can get through the whole show ;)
Bill and I have a strange obsession with 48 Hours Mystery. Even though half the time there is no actual resolution!
You and your little Swayze are two girls after my own heart :) I am SO obsessed with 48 hours Mystery. Seriously. I will have to start watching more of Trauma: Life in the E.R. It has been a while. My oldest daughter, Micalyn, and I watch all the Cold Case Files together. We love seeing the bad guys get caught! We're also nuts over the detective shows on TV (Criminal Minds, Medium, Without a Trace). Kevin thinks I'm ruining her....turning her into her psychotic violence and murder-loving mother. Who cares what he thinks, right? I'll happily curl up with her while we watch "Harper's Island" and see who DIES TONIGHT!! Bwa-Ha-Ha!! ...evil laugh
Oh man, she really is like you! Maybe she'll be a doctor.
We all wondered if YOU would become a brain surgeon as you were growing up. Introduce Sawyzegirl to The Mentalist and CSI Miami.
Post a Comment