I snagged these pics from Katie, but they were so great, I had to post them.

Georgia, Jack, and Keagan biffing it on the tube.

What's a Powell trip without climbing the blasted sandhill? Why does everyone think this is a fun Powell tradition?? I must say, though, I got my skinny-fat butt up this thing without Tommy having to push me up (it helped a little that the rain had packed the sand down and was a lot easier to climb up this time).

Tommy giving his Rusty Bear a sponge bath.

Now this tradition, I like! Love the Guitar Hero!

Who can resist this little dollface, Miss Rio? I felt like we were at a Madonna concert with all of her wardrobe changes throughout the trip. And Mel, of course. Best mom I know.

2 comments:
Aaawwww! What fun!!
I'm laughing so hard at the Tommy & Rusty Bear pic & wishing the ones below were a little bigger.....especially the top left corner one.......
So jealous! Lake Powell is one of my all time favorite vacations! It was a very sad day when my parents sold their house boat! I think I need to come with you next time!
Post a Comment