
These are just a few of our favorites from the past 13+ years.

The kids got out of school last Thursday, and we wanted to take them somewhere for Memorial weekend. The choices were: Mexico or Lake Powell. We decided to let the kids vote on where they wanted to go. It was unanimous. Lake Powell. It is our favorite place to vacation. No cell phone coverage, no internet, nada. It's awesome. But this last trip was a little different than most. It rained 95% of the time and was freezing cold. The weather could not have been worse. But we loved it.
Tyke, Jake, Tag and Jaida
Conner, Keagan and Lexi, tubing their little hearts out.
Making sand castles in her jammies. It was SO cold!
What a view. Thanks James' Family and Zaharis families. It's always a great time.

3 comments:
So fun! I'm kinda sad that we aren't going this year. Not sad... cuz a week in cramped quarters with the hub's family (um, NOT MY FAVE!). But I'm pretty sure it'd be a blast with people who don't lose their tempers and scream horrible cuss words in your face and slap people. Ha! Gotta love in-laws!
Looks like fun! Glad you had such a good time.
I loved the collage of pictures. YOu are one hot Mama. I love Lake Powell. Looked like a blast. There is nothing better than just being out on the water. FUn FuN!
Post a Comment