Sunday, May 17, 2009

There Is Something Seriously Wrong With These Pictures...


Last week, I went to Deseret Book and found these cute little CTR books (because that's what all the good mommies do, right?)  I thought they'd be great entertainment for the kids during church today.  Instead of choosing the "Path to Eternal Life Maze," the "Baptism Word Scramble," and the "Family History - I Can Do It!" games, my sweet Tag decided to draw an awesome picture of his family.  What the ??  I guess everything's pretty self-explanatory here:  Keagan is a pig (thank heaven's it wasn't me this time), Tag thinks he's a crazy monkey, Tommy is a gorilla (because of  his brute strength), I'm a bee (I've got Tag fooled into thinking I work so hard.  70/60 Tommy, 70/60), and Swayze is an angry crocodile.


I think I'm failing as a mother.  I keep reminding Tag that he better start being nice to his younger sister... because when he gets home from the mish, he's gonna be begging her to set him up with her hot friends.

6 comments:

Teresa said...

I say frame it- it's seriously funny. And Tag- has some great art skills. Could be worth tons later on =)

Jen Olson Brown said...

These are really great pictures! This may be an architect or director in the making! Thanks for sharing and you ARE the perfect Mom.

Holly said...

Ha ha ha! We keep telling Bryson the same thing - "You better stop picking on her... because when you get home... her friends will be the perfect age." Ha! He just rolls his eyes and walk away.

Lucrecia said...

I love it! You need to keep those pictures. They are priceless!
Hey, how long have you been working with your trainer? Yeah, you should be careful what you say. They like a challenge:) Good job with being off the sauce too!

The Farnsworth Family said...

Okay seriously he is a great artist. Even if it is kinda funny what he draws! At least he is being quiet during sacrament :) ha ha!

Chunky Monkey said...

That is adorable!OH Tag!!Hey we have missed Keags at lessons.This week is the last week she can come for free...so send her over!!