I try to go into Keagan's 1st grade class every few weeks or so to help out, and there is this sweet little boy named Bryce who always tells me the nicest things. The last time I was in, he told me, "You look very beautiful today." Aww, shucks.
Anyhoo, I went in again this morning, and one of Keagan's little girlfriends ran up to me and said, "Hey, Keagan's mom. Bryce says he's in love with you," pointing to him. "That one!"
So, my assignment was to take each child into a little room and test them to see if they could count by 2's, 5's, and 10's. I finally got around to Bryce's name and after he was finished reciting the numbers, as we was leaving the room he said, "Just so you know, I'm the one that said I love you." What the CRAP do you say to that?! "Thanks, love you too?," as I'm getting handcuffed and hauled off to the slammer. Sweet thing, though. Just goes to show "I've still got it."

4 comments:
Yes, Mrs Stapley!
Little boys someone first crush :}
sweet- he will be telling his children about you.
Heck ya baby! you still got it! little hotty!! too cute!
Hey Leigh!
Oh ya...you've still got it going on! I still remember seeing you at BYU once surrounded by boys all lovin' on you! I didn't know you yet, but I still remember it because I thought you looked great then too!
We would love to get together with you guys! Hopefully when Craig and Aubs come into town that will be a good excuse to finally see you!
Post a Comment