Saturday, March 21, 2009

GOT AMOXICILLAN?


I'll be so glad when we're done with ear infections.  The nurses at the pediatrician's office said they need to start a punch card for this little chick, we're in there so often.

4 comments:

Teresa said...

so not fun- I hate ear infections-
Cute picture though-
Hope she gets better soon-

Birchall Family said...

Another set of posts that keep me laughing! poor thing with all the ear infections. They really are the worst. We don't get many of those, but if your kids need a good round of strep throat send them my way!
Looks like Tommy had a fun trip, your turn now!
BTW I use the "f word"! My Austi even said it the other day, he said "I hurt my freakn toe again" oopps!

Greg and Heidi said...

I am for tubes all the way. Both the skid boys had them and they made life soooo much better. . .
Thanks for your visit the other day.
LOL
Heidi

Andi said...

Poor Swazers. She's such a cutie. Ollie got his first last week, it was a double infection, both ears. Awesome.