
I love this one. I can laugh about it now. We had just moved back to Utah and our ward was having a Halloween party. And because I hate dressing up, I didn't want to go, but Tommy suckered me into going, so we were trying to find costumes at the last minute. We couldn't come up with anything, so I decided to just be a cat (I'm thinking maybe the "pleather" pants weren't such a great idea. Not a great way to introduce yourself in a new ward.) So Tommy gets this bright idea that he's gonna be Don King. (Again, maybe not such a great idea, either.) We got quite the stares, and a few days later I was telling my mom what we had dressed up as, and all she said was, "Hmmmm...... I'm pretty sure it's against church policy to cross-race at a church party." Oops.

Keagan, '06


8 comments:
You are the only person that I know that can pull off any hair color! Seriously are you ever ugly?
okay Nacho is the best...buddy is second best! I love those. I wanted to dress Sean up like Dr. Evil and Ellie would be Mini Me, cuz she is his clone, but neither would go for it.
Ha! Nice intro to the ward. I think Tag's costumes have been my favorites. They're pretty awesome. I hate dressing up too. I found a picture of you and Kim as bag ladies one year. Want that one?
Swayze is so cute!
love it! You gotta have fun! And you two know how to! Can't wait to see what you'll do this year. Don't disapoint!!
I love Tag's poses, he gets into character. I hope you are dressing up for your party this year. I can't wait to see the pictures. You and Ben need to hang out at Halloween, and Tommy and I can. I love to dress up and Ben hates it.
If I had seen you at a ward party dressed in pleather pants, I would have known we could be friends :). Hey are you coming to the Twilight Movie? We have to collect the $$ in the next 3 days. Let me know...
You have the best Halloween costumes! Too fun!
Post a Comment