So we're going on day 4. She came to me crying this morning and simply said, "Mom, I just need a ba-ba." I feel like the meanest mom, ever. So I bought her a pair of shoes today, thinking they might cheer her up. (somehow, it always works for me.) Worked like a charm. :)
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Ohhhh, sweet Swayze-girl! You're going to make ME cry! That middle picture is priceless. Love it. Glad you found something to make everything right in the world again for her. Hopefully the milk withdrawls won't last too much longer. Kind of reminds me of when you bribed Karsyn to stop sucking her thumb. She was so sad & pathetic some nights, saying it was SO hard not to suck her thumb. Thanks to her Auntie Leigh, she made it through. I didn't have to buy her shoes, but I did have to provide a fair amount of suckers.
Oh my gosh that is so funny Leigh.I love swazzles.She is the sweetest thing ever.That second picture is priceless.
Oh that third picture is just torture! She is so cute!
Oh my goodness talk about sad....I think you should send it to the people who do the ads for "Got Milk?"
Hope things get better.
Will you buy me a new pair of shoes? I'm having a bad day too!
I saw this cute little quote the other day on something, you should have it made in vinyl and put on Swayze's wall.
"Cinderella is proof that the right pair of shoes can change a girl's life."
Love you Swayze. Come to me, I have lots of ba-ba's
Wow! She really has "pathetic" DOWN doesn't she? That girl will one day be on the red carpet wearing $5,000 shoes to accept her Academy Award. Yo' Mama needs new shoes too...8 1/2 N will do, you choose, thank you very much.
Saddest little face ever! But a girl after my own heart... ahhh shoes.....
Oh my goodness, if she were my child she'd still have her ba ba too! She is so cute!
That totally sounds like something I'd do!
Leigh, this is so sad and funny at the same time. Her little face in those pics is so traumatized! Aww :) Way to go w/ the shoes-what an inspiration! I'm so glad you found me in the blogging world! I love your blog, your humor is so great.
Post a Comment