When you mix a little one o' clock church + no nap + a cold bottle of milk. The kids are all in agreement that we need to buy Swayze her own cow. That way, she can just go out to the backyard, and squeeze a little cow teet and have her very own, self-serve ba-ba. (yeah, yeah. I haven't taken it away yet. Remember the whole "Mama bear and her cub" thing?)
Monday, October 20, 2008
This Is What Happens...
When you mix a little one o' clock church + no nap + a cold bottle of milk. The kids are all in agreement that we need to buy Swayze her own cow. That way, she can just go out to the backyard, and squeeze a little cow teet and have her very own, self-serve ba-ba. (yeah, yeah. I haven't taken it away yet. Remember the whole "Mama bear and her cub" thing?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
That looks like a tough chair to fall asleep in, she must have been tired! She looks so cute.
Wow, she must be sUper tired! That is such a cute picture:)
Oh that is music to a mama's ears on Sunday afternoon. Too bad all the kids don't do that huh?
That is too freakin funny! Poor thing. How sad that you'd rather poke fun at her & take a picture, rahter than give her a little nappy-poo! ;) Would you please let her nap?! Heehee (I'd totally do the same thing, so I hope you caught the sarcasm!)
Too cute!
Ogh, I am so done with babaas too!
We can quit them together, and when the kids are older that can both go to the same therapist.
Oh Swayz! Miss that little face! Pack her up and send her to spend some special time with me. I love that girlie.
At least she's not breast feeding!!!!
I tagged you. I know, its a fun one though. Go to my blog and fallow the instructions. Much love!
Love it when they crash!! Hated that 1'oclock time! That sucks! It messes with everyones schedule!
Post a Comment