Tuesday, January 19, 2010

{Re}Joining The Club...


I feel a tad bit like the 'boy who cried wolf. I made my blog private a year ago and thought it was such a pain, I "unprivated" myself shortly after. I've been thinking about this a lot lately, and think it's time to go private, and keep it that way. No turning back. So, I'm asking for email addresses once again. I'll switch over at the end of next week.

61 comments:

Shannon b said...

shan979@yahoo.com

Stephers said...

boydster819{{at}}yahoo.com

Noelle said...

osborn.noelle@gmail.com

Natty by Design said...

zncox@msn.com Natalie Cox

Teresa said...

teresaandersen99@yahoo.com

Mands Glenn said...

jominagirl@hotmail.com
Thanks girl! It's sometimes a pain going private, because you can only have 100 readers ( what is up with that anyways, blogger?), but I feel just safer about it. Count me as one of your readers!

Denisha Oldroyd said...

denishaoldroyd@gmail.com

heidi said...

adlhide@gmail.com

Lori said...

lorirees1@gmail.com

Ellen said...

ellbellgirl@gmail.com

The Hunts said...

I love to read your stories! I would love it if you would count me in?
audraylu@hotmail.com
-Audray-
(Brent Hunt's wife)

Katie Taylor said...

katieanntaylor@gmail.com

aubri said...

looser!
unprivate is WAY cooler
craigaubs@hotmail.com

Amanda said...

I love reading you witty stories and your great pictures. Please count me as one of your readers.

Thanks Amanda Pepper
alpepper4@yahoo.com

Sara Borg said...

You don't know me but I think your blog is absolutely hilarious and helps me get through my days in corporate America on Park Ave in NYC.
saraborg@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

mskswitzer@yahoo.com don't leave me out. I need my laugh from your blog!!

Cody & Britt said...

will you invite me? :)
brittyboo15@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

melissalovesjoe@gmail.com
And I was wondering if you still get eyelash extensions and if so who does them for you or where do you go? Could you email me the info? I got a full set applied in Utah and I will need a fill in a couple weeks or so. I need to make sure that I have one thing on my body that looks fabulous after I give birth:)

Andi said...

You know mine, make sure I'm on there! And if you don't have Mark's let me know because he'd like to see it too.

Sara said...

sarams@cox.net

Amy said...

Don't forget me! I love your blog!
adeanandersen@sbcglobal.net

Sarah, RN said...

srammell@hotmail.com

Siri Elaine said...

Hey Leigh! It's Siri! I am glad I found your blog. You guys are the cutest family! Thanks for always being so kind to my family! We love you guys!
I want to continue following your blog!
siri-place@hotmail.com

Caryn said...

I think you have mine iscaryn@cox.net and FYI if you forward the blog invite you can have as many readers as you want. Just send one to yourself and keep forwarding it.

Holly said...

hollybrimhall@cox.net :)

the artist's daughter said...

ettie.smith@gmail.com

Kim said...

saddlebackshutters@msn.com

Shannon said...

shannoncrandall6@yahoo.com. Life would be boring without your blog!

Grandma said...

Don't leave me out!!!!
ro-dee@earthlink.net

Maddox Family said...

Add me to the list smadfred@comcast.net. I love all the updates on your blog.

Rod Hinze said...

I'm sure you had a lot of stalkers after that last post of Tommy in the tight orange jump suit. I'm in.

rod.hinze@gmail.com

Birchall Family said...

add me, again
summerbirchall@hotmail.com

Jana said...

j.funk@cox.net

Anonymous said...

We're blogging buddies,right?
kimatkin26@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

tuckeho@hotmail.com

Picomania said...

kristinepico5@gmail.com

Rhonda said...

ME TOO!!!! I think you have it but it's rhondar75atcoxdotnet

Jenn S. said...

Love your blog! Found it from a link from the Hinze's - I'd love to keep reading! jennstanworth@gmail.com

The Ledbetter's said...

i love reading your blog!!!
cortnicullen1@hotmail.com

Hailey said...

haileyschild@gmail.com

Rachel Cunningham said...

Your blog is hilarious. Our husbands do business together. You can do a background check on me.

brcunningham@cox.net

Kippy said...

well i just found your blog recently and looks like it was just in time :)! your blog is one of few where i actually read the writing along with the pictures....funny stuff. i'd love an invite. kippyduffin@gmail.com

The Stones said...

stoneash@gmail.com

Lisa said...

toland_lisa@yahoo.com

Gunnell Family said...

ryangunnell@hotmail.com

the lucas' said...

I'm good friends with Julie Gunnell, love to read your blog!
-Jaime Lucas

mscottlucas@gmail.com

Ali said...

ali.evans@gmail.com

Sandi said...

stapleygirl@hotmail.com

woodsfam said...

acrcontracting@yahoo.com

amber said...

Hi Liegh,
Found your blog via Summer. I think you are hilarious! Hope you'll send me an invite.
Amber Gilliam-Virgin

sherry said...

Found your blog after you were on a trip with my sister Rebecca(Garn). I think it's hilarious, and the one who doesn't like your blog is probably just boring. If you don't mind adding a relative stranger...wsmacnab@cox.net( you can always ask my sister if I am a crazy stalker...;)

Monica&Kevin said...

monicadanner@gmail.com

More Caffiene, Please said...

utahfans@gmail.com

--found you through Lu!

Michael and Andrea said...

Um, I'm sure you don't remember me...I'm the Dahlins' oldest daughter, Andrea...Anywhoo...My stepmom Debbie Dahlin showed me your blog one day and I've been viewing for the last few months. Hilarious! Here is my email...if I may be considered for your list: homestar_1975@yahoo.com And here is my blog: www.isabelcollinelliott.blogspot.com

Rebecca Olson Bradshaw said...

beccamo26@gmail.com

invite me if you go private! I rarely read blogs... but when I finally have a moment and do,I love reading yours. I seriously love your guts, you rock.

~becca

gma dahlin said...

Ok Leigh ... Love your blog, too funny and perfectly sarcastic! If you go private count me in ... Kristen and I often need a good laugh. What's with the orange suit anyway? Also, make sure you show us the new shoes. We of course don't want to see you in person because of our foreheads. Love, Debbie

Summer said...

Going private? I'm glad I saw this post! I don't get a chance to read many blogs either, but when I do, I love your posts! Count me in...summerwyatt@gmail.com

Jen Olson Brown said...

jcjibrown@gmail.com

Morris Family said...

Leigh,
I love to read your blog. Found it from Shavonnes. We have lived on the Westside for 11 years and now in the Patterson ward, previously lived in Newman too. Love your parents! Please, please add me to the list, your blog is hilarious. Thanks, Shauna Morris
email - shaunacmorris@gmail.com

Chad and Laura said...

lauracummard@hotmail.com, lets get together for a girls night out. I know we could all use some of your comic releif:)
Laura

Christen said...

christen325@verizon.net