I was kind of a fan of the log cabin face, because we were twinners. Oh well! What ever floats your boat! You are hot no matter what!
I swear you already look younger than me. Not fair!
I love your faces... every one :) Perhaps your little helper could talk to my little helper next time? I'd love to make a few faces of my own!
Oh Leigh, when I'm 50 you're still going to look 25! Now that's just not even fair. Santa's awfully nice to you :)
Hey Leigh, I can't tell.... are you startled or grouchy? haha(nice hair, by the way)
Santa was SUPER nice to you! I'm a little jealous! You should have had us all guess what emotion you were showing! Ha Ha! You look gorgeous!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I was kind of a fan of the log cabin face, because we were twinners. Oh well! What ever floats your boat! You are hot no matter what!
I swear you already look younger than me. Not fair!
I love your faces... every one :) Perhaps your little helper could talk to my little helper next time? I'd love to make a few faces of my own!
Oh Leigh, when I'm 50 you're still going to look 25! Now that's just not even fair. Santa's awfully nice to you :)
Hey Leigh, I can't tell.... are you startled or grouchy? haha
(nice hair, by the way)
Santa was SUPER nice to you! I'm a little jealous! You should have had us all guess what emotion you were showing! Ha Ha! You look gorgeous!
Post a Comment