
So... without going into too much detail, let's just say I think I need a better lock on my door. Tag busted in our room last night and may or may not have seen something that may or may not have been traumatizing to any child. It takes me back to a time when I was about 10 years old and my parents' room was next to mine. I heard them making out and thought it was the sickest thing I've ever heard. Luckily, the air conditioner soon turned on an drowned out the dreaded noise.
I know it's time to have "the talk" with Tag. I've been putting it off for way too long. But hey, if a 12 year old girl (being me) can explain the birds and the bees to her much older 17 year old sister (that would be Kim), I guess anyone can do it?

10 comments:
Ooh, fun stuff! Well, if you can 'splain it to me, you can 'splain it to Tag. Good luck with that. If you need any help, just call me because I'm famous for being able to comfortably talk about "you-know-what".
good luck. a while ago i read a post from someone on how they told their daughter, I thought it was really really good. here is the link, in case you are interested.
http://www.solidmarriage.blogspot.com/2008/12/messages-we-send-our-children-about.html
=) still laughing.
Good Luck! I'd sick tommy on him. I told Craig I'll talk to the girls, if you talk to the boys. Boys still gross me out! ;) Lol!
Hey, speaking of "the talk" mazi tonight asked me how my egg turned into a baby. Then asked me how daddy gave me his sperm. I didn't know how to explain THAT one. So I changed the subject and asked her what treat she wanted form Target. It cost me $5 to get out of that one! :)
Yikes! Poor kid. I'm uncomfortable for you just thinking about having "the talk." Good luck with that! Oh and Ryan's 20 year old girl cousin walked in on us one afternoon. I think we scarred her for life! Don't worry, it was when we were first married. Afternoon action is a past time.
um...thanks for the visual I cannot seem to get out of my head :)
hilarious.
buena suerte.
make tommy do it.
Hahahaha Yowza! Good luck!
I'm really not looking forward to having to have those kind of talks. I'm glad our kids are still little. Good luck!
My oh my! We had to have this particular chat with Brooklyn and Quincy a year and a half ago because of some tasteful jokes going around school. I let Brook do all the talking while I wore my "reassuring" smile from start to finish. But you... You can totally give THE TALK! I have no doubts :-)
Post a Comment