Friday, January 15, 2010

My Birthday Boy.



There's really no rhyme or reason why I'm posting this particular picture, I just happen to get a chuckle every time I see it. Ok, ok. Fine, I'll admit it. I get a little turned on too. So, what do you get the guy who has everything? After all, he has me, right?

I'm really wishing I could post a picture of his best present of all. The server at Spinato's had a little fun writing Tommy a 'special birthday message on his dessert plate.

Happy Birthday, my Studly Love Muffin.



6 comments:

aubri said...

That picture says it all "pure sexy"! One question: How can you possibly keep your hands off that?!?!?!

Picomania said...

Hey, Leigh. I don't your email address and I need to ask you a few things about our move ;) So fun visiting with you guys when I was there! By the way, Tommy must feel very comfortable with his manhood to put that little get-up on. Hilarious!

Sara said...

I'm so glad you are both enjoying that suit now instead of us!!

Auna Leigh said...

Happy Birthday Tommy!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tommy! You guys are so funny. Two peas in a pod you too. You are always having such a grand time. Love it!!!

Rhonda said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA..... I love that picture. He is a "studly muffin". Happy Belated Birthday Tommy!