Thursday, August 27, 2009

I Got Duped.



I um, well, um, I'm speechless. Tag visited the dentist yesterday and had a few teeth pulled. This morning when Tag woke up, I asked him if the tooth fairy had stopped by for a visit last night. This is what I found. My boy's all grown up (or so he thinks). Tag thinks he's got it all figured out. It's a sad day in the Stapes' household. I think Santa's next.

11 comments:

Teresa said...

That gave me a good laugh this morning- =)

Andi said...

Hahaha! Tag makes me laugh.

Rhonda said...

Hahahahaha... I have to admit, I'll cry when the day of not believing in something magical comes.

Holly said...

Dang, I love that kid! I'm sitting here laughing - listening to Tag and Jarom smack-talk while playing football on the wii. Ha ha!

Jarom is the one trying to convince Bryson (our much more logical thinker) that Santa is still real. We'll see if we can make it through one last Christmas with everyone believing!

Mands Glenn said...

AHhh Bummer. What a cute note! He better keep it a secret from the other two now, huh?

aubri said...

I guess the only positive is, you don't have to dish out the cash.........

the Hornes said...

Smart kiddo! Hopefully the kiddo's that dont know wont find these notes! But I think I need a note or two. I sneak around clueless that they dont know and my husband has to bring me to reality and tell me they do! Oh well.

Rodabaugh Family said...

This advice comes from my momma:

When you stop believing, they stop coming= no money, no presents. Now who's a dummy?

The Shosteds said...

ha ha ha... what a great laugh!!

Katie Taylor said...

leigh two things
i went to 4 different 7-11 and found the metal straws. heaven. my mom bought 25. not even joking, she is buying them for gifts for all of family. (we r all diet cokeaholics)
so thanks for the tip! second my sister wants to be your blog friend so here is her email. jennymsings@yahoo.com
i think thats how you add it right?

Cody and Britt said...

leigh! the blue dress is actually my friend's and its just from forever 21. i know, i definitely wish i could claim it! hope you guys are doing great!