About a month ago, Tommy and the guys rode a craz-nasty race up in Utah. Without going into to details, a fellow friend/rider crashed during the race. Miraculously, he is alive, home and doing much better. There is no doubt in my mind that there was divine intervention that day, and that there are angels here on earth that helped save his life as well.
I'm so proud of these guys that decided to go ahead and finish the race. It was a long, hot, and very emotional day for them, but they knew that Dave would have wanted them to keep riding. I get a little teary each time I see Tommy finish each race, he works so hard at it, even though "Miss Cervelo" has become his "other" girlfriend lately.

3 comments:
Was this the race in American Fork canyon? We were actually camping the night before and were leaving during the race. We left before the big crash but heard about it on the news. I'm glad Tommy is safe!
I'm so proud of Tommy and his friend's for finishing. I'm glad you were here for it too. You're a great wife. 'Miss Cervelo' is not only another girlfriend, she's an expensive one! Mark has a Cervelo too. It's a great bike.
it's bout friekn' time leigh! you're lucky i'm not prego or i might have gone into some serious depression! oh ya "good job" tommy. ;)
Post a Comment