Friday, August 7, 2009

I Won The Bet.





Last night, we watched the last few minutes of "Entertainment Tonight." Random, I know. Anyhoo, Tommy and I had a bet regarding the mystery celebrity birthday. I don't remember the question, but the 3 choices were Posh Spice, Geri Haliwell and Mel B. Tommy picked Posh and I picked Geri Haliwell. And there was a lot at stake. If Tommy won, he wanted, well, what does my Tommy always want? If I won, I'd get a pair of shoes. I had every finger and toe crossed at this point. Now, there are 3 games you don't want to play with me. I win EVERY time. 1) the car guessing game, 2) the radio station game, and 3) anything to do with celebritydom. Don't mess.

So of course I won, and I've been eyeing these little beauties for quite some time now. Even before the blogging world saw them here. So the burning question is this: Whattya think?? Tommy hates them, what's new? He thinks they're hideous, stripperific, too 80's punk rock. And VERY inappropriate for church. I think they're ferosh.

13 comments:

Lori said...

I think you should wear them to church! You would look great in them. Can't wait to see them on you this Sunday!

Mands Glenn said...

I need to start more bets with my hubby. Love the shoes and Yes you should wear them to church. I can just see them with an all black skirt and top and then POW. . . these hotties on your footsies.

the Hornes said...

Tell Tommie you look HOT in everything so you'll look HOT in these!

the Hornes said...

Tell Tommy sorry I spelled his name girlie! Ha ha

Rhonda said...

Umm..LOVE. & You'll look fierce in them!

Nicole said...

Go for it girlfriend!
If anyone can pull it off, you can!

And you know we all love to see what sexy shoes you'll wear each week at church!!

Jana said...

I say go for it! They look really great on.

I'm SO excited for Deer Valley! Go water girls!

Sara said...

Love them!! And...the only inappropriate shoe for church is the Croc.

Lucrecia said...

LOVE! And they are so NOT inappropriate for church! Especially if use them to give a simple outfit some edge. Go for it! :)

The Shosteds said...

okay, reading all the above... you could totally pull them off and yes you look hot in everything... but, i'm going to have to agree with tommy on this one. (don't hate) love you!

Kim said...

Well, if anyone could pull these off, you could. You have great legs--hope that didn't sound too weird. Take a picture for us when/if you get them so we can see the whole ensemble. I can just hear Tommy giving his argument against these babies. Makes me laugh thinking about it. Are those really zippers on them?

Andi said...

Well, you know I have crappy taste. I think things look terrible until you put them on and rock them. Personally, the shoes wouldn't be my first choice, but I can totally see you wearing them to church and making them look HOT.

gma dahlin said...

OK I'm living vicariously through you and your shoes!! The Dahlin girls love purple!!! Your posts are so wonderful and make me feel young and old at the same time!