All I'm gonna say about our little road-trip is 10 kids, one PACKED 15 passenger van, one crowded hotel room, and 3 tired and cranky mommas. People have been asking why it's taken me 2 weeks to post about it. It pretty much licked. Did I mention we came home a day early?!
No, it really wasn't all that bad. We had a blast a LegoLand, and the kids had a great time at the beach. I can't really say I'd be game for that again, and I've come to the conclusion that there is a reason there is a mom AND a dad. Enough about that.

10 comments:
Wow! Now THAT is a can (or was it a van) full of worms!
you make me laugh
Holy Cow....the Van-
You girls are crazy- but hey I would probably do the same thing, wait I have :}
and seriously the van picture is like wow, holy cow.
Brave...Brave...Women! I would need a vacation from that vacation drive! Looks like you had fun once you arrived though!
sounds like SUPER fun!!!
It always seems like such a good idea at the time. I think that speaks for itself:)
You had me at 10 kids and a van, but somehow I don't think a road trip like that would "complete me". Yay for you for trying it, though! Love you!
Kim
Oh come on... we're still friends though!!!
Hey, I need all the pics! will you please email them to me?
Wow, you are BRAVE! But HI! I'm glad you found us. I agree fall in UT is beautiful, but I will take an AZ winter anytime over driving in the snow until May.
Post a Comment