
Because you don't have this yummy gem to wake up to every morning. Ha! I couldn't resist. He's really gonna kill me for this one. I just remembered I had this one tucked away. There's a funny story with it:
We went on a cruise a few years ago with our friends, Ben and Angi, and you know, at the end of the cruise when it's time to do all the "glamour shots?" Well, this was my Tommy's version. (There's a story behind this pose as well. We like to call it the "gay realtor pose." Little did we know, Benjamin Todd was going to buy the picture!
So, fast-forward a few months, we're getting ready to move down to AZ and Ben and Ang threw us a going away party, and guess what picture they used for the flyers?? Tommy was livid! (not really, he was just acting bugged, but I think he secretly liked it. He LOVES looking at pictures of himself. I personally can't stand looking at pictures of myself! Ha! Ha!) There was a new family that had moved into the ward, and Tommy went to introduce himself to the new guy at church, and he started laughing and said, "I know who you are. You're that dude on the flyer. My wife and I thought it was so funny, we put it on our fridge!" Tommy wasn't so amused.

11 comments:
Uh oh!! The blog patrol didn't did get you for this one! Oh wait, I just read the above comment....I guess you are busted! Love the picture though! Awesome! Hey, how was the Cali trip? Was the van all that you thought it would be & more?
Ha! You may not like looking at pictures of yourself anymore, but I remember when you would watch the video of you graduating from middle school and would rewind it over and over and over and over of when you walked across the stage and talk about how pretty you were.
Awesome pic of Tommy. He's gonna get you....
I was KIDDING when I said I don't like looking at pictures of myself We ALL know I still do!!
It is so funny that you put that up, cause I was just thinking last night that if I had a scanner, I was gonna put it up. Love you, Tomatillo!
two words "pure sex"
Na-ked pic-tures! Na-ked pic-tures!
Come on Tommy!
ash
hello!
i moved to val vista and baseline. im renting a spot and loving it! i had to leave, i was totally lied to about a ton a stuff, i got the heck outta there asap! i miss see ya at cosmos!!
Leigh, does Tommy really have naked pictures of you? Or perhaps some video footage? You should be careful. He's crazy enough to post it:)
Ok, NO! NO! NO!
Tommy has NOTHING on me. NADA!! I'm not idiot enough to have anything of that sort in Tommy's little hands. ; )
Hahah that pic is almost as good as Tommy's anonymous comment! I love it. By the way Spike is a seasoning salt you can get at the grocery store. Usually below all the other spices (with the rest of the randoms) or sometimes its right next to the salt. It has a red label. Good luck!
Wow Tommy, this is a side of you I haven't seen before. Come to CA to sell real estate and you'll be VERY successful, especially if Prop 8 goes down in flames. I'm "so proud" of you!
Post a Comment