Monday, January 4, 2010

H-U-M-"E"-R-O-U-S...



Tag made it to the school spelling bee again this year. I'm not kidding - I think I get more nervous that he does. He did great. 8th place out of 20 isn't too shabby. He was a little disappointed, though. He figured that since he's in the 5th grade now (he got 3rd place last year) his chances would be better this time around. He didn't realize just how smart the 4th graders are. Bummer. Anyhoo, Tommy's mom came to lend some support, and after it was all said and done, she felt so bad for the poor kid, she sent him this card. Pretty funny.

Deer Tag,

I thing you're a good speler. Doon't let it git you dowen iff you mised won. Spelering is herd. After al... you is the beest, the besst, the beset, THE BEST!

Lov,
Grundmaa

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

That card killed me! What an awesome Grandma!
Way to go Tag! 8th pl is pretty good!

Jen Olson Brown said...

Classic!

Kim said...

That's cute! Tell Tag "kungratz" on beating all of those other kids!

Dallas and Krista said...

Rough day for the Tag man, a spelling Bee let down and then... well... you know ;) He may be scarred for life!

Andrea said...

What an awesome card! I love it!

Rebecca Olson Bradshaw said...

haha, that's cute