Monday, December 7, 2009

Princess Tea Party.


A few weeks ago, the young women in our ward hosted a tea party for several little girls. Each girl was in charge of inviting one little girl, hence, Olivia invited Swayze. Swayze was so excited to get her party on. I think the thing that excited her the most was that she was the only one that was invited out of her siblings. She kept saying, "Just me is going. Not Tag and not Keagan!" I love how loving my kids are to one another :) I don't have many deets on what went down at the party, but she had a blast. Thanks Ladies!



















2 comments:

Rhonda said...

How adorable is that? Looks like she loves every minute of it!
Oh & um...I wanna steal her outfit for Yazee sooooo bad!!!!!

heidi said...

oh how cute! it looks like she had a great time and was so excited!