I found this the other day. Hilarious. And no, I'm not misspelling the words below. I'm actually quite good at spelling. I won the school Spelling Bee. Twice.
Dear Santa,
What I want for Christmas is a (real) cell phone and a (real) horse also I want a new bike. Also I want one of your elves with his/her clothes. Also I want mechanical pencils. Also I want to get a coockie and peep maker. Also I want an elf hat. I even want candy machine. Also I want D.S. games. Next I want a stuffed animal reindeer with a little collar that says storm. Also I want a puppy beagle dog. I and cinduf being nice to my brother.
Your good child,
Keagan
It's funny because, about a week ago, we had our ward Primary Christmas party and when Keagan sat on Santa's lap, she told him she wanted a REAL horse. Now, your typical Santa would probably have said something like, "Ok, sure." But this particular Santa was using his thinker that day. He told her, "Now, do you have a place to put your horse?" Keagan told him she didn't, so he told her she may have to think of something a little more reaslistic to ask for. I had to laugh, because the same Santa came to Keagan's class at school a few days later, and when Keagan sat on his lap and asked him for a horse a second time, he actually remembered her and said, "Now Keagan. We've talked about this."

4 comments:
ahhhh, now that is one great man! he really is real! told you!
That Santa rocks! I love Keagan's letter. So far Liam isn't asking for much. He wants an Optimus Prime crash car for him and a Bumblebee one for Ollie for his birthday, and for Christmas he wants a "big" Optimus Prime. Good thing I found one at Toys'R Us for half off. Yes!
Love ALL the posts I have missed!!! what a smart Santa! Could have used him when my dang kids asked for quads, sorry little dudes not happening.
Nice pictures Tommy, Michael pulls the same crap with me too! Don't they know we need them to look good on our blogs??
Congrats on being a doctor for a day:) I saw her about 4 days before she had the baby and I almost threw up she looked so good! Really, that just makes us all look bad. You can borrow my cheerleading outfit anytime!
BTW I saw a comment you left on my friend Shannon Taylors blog, what a small world. She is actually my neighbor, love her!
Hope you guys have a great Christmas:)
Sorry if this comment is crazy, I am doing it in the dark, on my phone, while I nurse the baby....I get bored!
That's so funny! Good thing you've got Santa in your corner.
Post a Comment