Saturday, October 10, 2009

This CanNOT Be Good...

The other day, Keagan had a friend over and they were playing on my computer, listening to music. Somehow, they got onto my gym playlist and the next thing I hear is all 3 girls singing (in perfect tune, I might add), "It's gettin' hot in here - so take off all your clothes. I am gettin' too hot, I wanna take my clothes off!" (good 'ol Nelly). I mean, for real, how did they memorize this song in like 3.2 seconds? I took me 4 months! Luckily, knock on wood, I haven't gotten a phone call from the neighbor mommy, which might or might not be the Primary President. Sheesh! But just in case, I'm trying to think of a way to pin this one on Tommy.

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Heeheehee...dang those catchy tunes!

Andi said...

Haha! That reminds me of when Tag would sing and dance to "It's your birthday" that 50 cent song. So cute. I think I still have a video of it somewhere. With Keags head banging in the background with a bottle in her mouth.

Anonymous said...

That is funny!
Sorry about your dad. The pictures of the shaving event are great! I hope nothing but the best for him and your family.

Jen Olson Brown said...

I love your honesty. Great story!