Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I Love A Good Blackmail Every Now And Then.


No, I'm not talking about the David Letterman scandal. Since my dad's surgery, he hasn't been able to wash his hair or shave for 2 weeks until he had his staples removed, which, by the way, I'm hoping my mom saved. I'd love to whip up some necklace or something with those staples. Kidding. Anyhoo, my dad was quite anxious to get shaved and his hair did. These lovely ladies below apparently make house calls (my dad aka, Ricardo has always been quite the ladykiller and can always talk them into anything).

Pre cut and shave.


Call me weird, but I would LOVE to be a guy for an hour and have my face shaved. I said ONE HOUR. Guys don't get to wear makeup and sexy shoes. Or get to have a period once a month. That's the awesomest part. Again, kidding. Every time I take Tag to the barber, I'm always a teensy bit jealous of the old buzzers that get the hot shave.


I recall a certain "someone" (pictured above), making a stink about me dating a guy with a goatee.


The flavor saver, Tommy's personal fave.


Seriously, could he be more handsome?? (I love the cute little puke bucket in the background).

3 comments:

Blakeley said...

I love it, I love it, I LOVE it! I told Dad he should take some pictures like that and get a goatee & stuff, but I didn't think he'd actually DO it! I'm so glad we have these pics because you know Dad would never do this again. He looks so handsome and is reportedly so happy to no longer "look like a terrorist".

Andi said...

He really does look so happy afterwards! He kept telling me he looked like a terrorist too. Poor guy was so worried about it. The 'flavor saver' is one that I totally hate. Mark does it every once in a while, I think just to bug me. I still think Dad should've shaved a mohawk before the surgery. That would've been awesome blackmail!

Mands Glenn said...

What a great deal that they come to him and help him shave and get all cleaned up. He is one handsome DAD!

OHh and YES, lets meet up somewhere sometime and play with the girls. We are headed home for a month next week,but lets try when I get back into town.