I know it may seem like I'm always making suggestions, but to all the husbands out there that insist on paying the monthly bills, let me be really firm in saying that paying the utility bill ON TIME is quite crucial in the Stapes' household. Our bills tend to get thrown on the dining room table and unnoticed until, let's say, the power gets shut off. Maybe I should be embarrassed to say that this has happend not 1, not 2, but 3 times! And not because we can't afford to pay it. We're not broke. Yet. It just tends to get neglected. On a monthly basis.
Anyhoo, I got one of these pretty little pink papers from a very nice, older gentleman on my door the other day. Might I add, getting these on my door does not promote a happy, healthy marriage, especially while I'm in the middle of putting my makeup on. I'm also not one who was blessed with hair that air dries well. I was not a happy camper.
I certainly don't want to come across as being a nagging wife. I'm not. Tommy's a lucky little booger to have me around, but COME ON!! Enough's enough! Please... I'm begging, AUTOPAY HONEY!! So.....
Payback can be a real beast. In the future, I will be making a shoe purchase for every unpaid electricity bill, water bill (yes, the water was turned off once while I was showering, mid conditioner application in my hair) and speeding ticket.

9 comments:
I'd kill him! I love your idea though. Those shoes are gorgeous! Do they come in my size?
I have another friend that says instead of getting mad at her husband and eating she now goes out and shops (she's lost a lot of weight) anyway, such a fun idea. and those shoes are so cute and feminine
I love it! I go shopping when Craig pisses me off. But I end up just buying chocolate or ice cream or plain old FAT! I really should start buying something for me...that would help my self worth more than watching me get fatter! Ugh!
I LOVE those shoes! Hope this helps with your unexpected visitors.
You always have the cutest shoes ever! You never need an excuse to buy them. Just do it. I do! I better see them on you at church missy!
Nice! Great shoe choice. You are so good at pay back, I need some lessons...
Unfortunately I am the one that "forgets" to pay the bills in our house! It just takes too much time and it stinks! We both had our identity stolen so Guy insists on no auto pay! I'm still not willing to give up the bill paying chore, I would never shop again if he paid the credit cards! Love the shoes!
I LOVE IT! LOL.
You're awesome Leigh! Nice shoes! I tried something like this on Carson... every time he didn't help with "___" (fill in the blank) I was going shopping. I don't think I was specific enough, and you know what they say- follow through is everything! Good idea and great shoes!
Post a Comment