Monday, September 28, 2009

Can't Get Enough Of This Place!


Ok, so I'm not calling it an "annual" trip because there's always that possibility Tommy may have pulled one-too-many stunts to get us kicked off and never invited back. EVER. But we got to tag along with the Fishbecks and their posse a few weeks back. Once again, we had a great time.


The Crew


The Loverboys


Randall, always the ladies' man.


The blasted sandhill. I can't say enough how much I hate this part of Lake Powell. Why, on this beautiful earth does everyone think it's Powell tradition to climb it?! No joke, I was still tasting blood a week later.


It would take waaaayyy too long to explain this crazy game Kevin made up, but it involved eating dog food, cat food, 2 homophobes zipped up in a sleeping bag, public speaking/singing and other shenanigans.


Now if only Jason would pony up and be a real man and buy into this sweet pad, I might take back my "Douchebeck" comment. I said 'might Jason, 'might.

No comments: