Taggy, Gage, Cannon and Swazzle
Cannon
Always the jokester.
It's always fun until someone ends up crying, hence, Keagan.
We had Tommy's cousin's 3 cuties over last night. We figured Greg and Heidi could use a little break, even if it was for just one night. My kids had a blast with them. I'm not sure if I even want to give them back, they were SO good! We took all of the kids to dinner last night, and as we were walking in the restaurant, it dawned on me that we had 6 kids with us. People were looking at us like we were wack jobs.

2 comments:
Holy moley, I just linked over to Ethan's blog... I'm so glad you guys were able to take their other kids for a little while. What a roller coaster for Tommy's cousins. Hospitals are no fun!
I am not sure they wanted to come home! Thanks for the good times-
Heidi, Greg, and the Kiddos
Post a Comment