We passed this minivan on the way home from Prescott this weekend, and I couldn't help but laugh at this license plate. I don't know why people feel the need to do this. I think it's a recipe for disaster. And leave it up to Tommy to say, "Yeah, like they're not going to end up having a have a kid on drugs or anything."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sure hope someone dosen't cut them off and they pull out the old finger on em. Too funny! I once saw a Huge Mormon Mom car with like the Mom and Dad sticker and like I swear 12 kid stickers. I was dying! We were up by Prescott this weekend. Jerome actually! Sweet little place!
lol- sounds like our husbands would get along pretty well. no filter!
Gross, I think I just threw up in my mouth.
Amen!
Seriously, do you have any crackers? You need some with that much cheese!
Post a Comment