Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day.


We had such a nice Father's Day.  Well I did anyway.  Tommy thinks it sucked because he's the "laundry boy" around here and boy oh boy, did we have a bazillion loads to do today.  I know what you're all thinking, but don't even start.  I get plenty done around here too.  He's one lucky dude to have me around.

I'm so grateful for my Tommy.  He is such a great dad.  He's a wonderful example to our kids.  I tried to pull a "Don" today by making everyone go around the room and say something they love about Tommy.  Mission failed.  It ended up being pretty cheesy, but hopefully I scored some pointage with him.











My Pops.  Love you Dad.



2 comments:

Andi said...

That's a great picture of you and Dad. You guys look great! And Tommy, really? All of the laundry? That's the coolest thing I think I've ever heard. He just got bumped up to coolest guy ever!!

Dallas and Krista said...

I tagged you on my blog- check it out...