Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Ride There Is Half The Fun, No?


The Destination for 10 days (aaaahhhh).


Pit Stop at QT.


The "Zonie" invasion on California.


Yep. Watching "Rainman" on the iPad wilst driving and getting mad at ME for being mad at HIM.


A little fighting.


Pee, on ice (it's Tommy's. I'm not that talented. My talents lie elsewhere)...


The token windmill picture.



Asian Lady drivers are the best.



I promise my mother and sister, I will be current on my posts by the weekend.


4 comments:

Kim said...

Yay, you're back! Can't wait for your next little goodie. Blakeley thought the Notre Dame story was so hilarious.

Linda said...

Yay, Leigh is posting! Thanks Leigh. It'll be nice to see what we did (I'm such a wonderful journalist! as you know). Can't wait for your Paris entries.
Love you,
Mom

Andi said...

YAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!! It's about time woman! Just kidding, as I barely caught up a day or two ago myself. I want to hear all about the Tour.

The Stones said...

I rarely make time to catch up on blogs. I'm so glad I did tonight. I needed a good laugh. The pee tho made we wanna puke thank you very much. But I LOVED it. Thanks for being so real. -ash