Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Freeeeeedommmm!!


School's back in sesh. Halelujah. I think I'm the only momma out there that is ecstatic (I've patiently waited 12 years for this day), however... my kids were just as stoked. Like, as in, couldn't-fall-asleep-til-2-in-the-morning-stoked.

Don't get me wrong. We had a very fun-filled summer. I only heard the words "I'm bored" just a handful of times. But it was time.

Swayze said it was "The best day Ever!" Her favorite part of being a Kindergartner? "Two whole recesses!"

The one thing that does make me a little sad is that I wish I had spent more quality time with Swiggles while I had her, instead of pawning her off on babysitters and running needless errands with her.


My walk home from the kids' school wasn't nearly as dramatic as William Wallace. That is... until I got home and realized I was locked out of the house. Bad karma for being a little too excited?


I have a feeling it's going to be a good, good year.

p.s. I find Tag's shirt quite fitting...

1 comment:

LuLu said...

Glory, glory! Now you can shop and bum around town guilt free. Think you'll get bored?