Friday, July 1, 2011

I Have No Idea Where She Gets It.

Miss SassyPants got a snazzy new haircut.

The other day, I took the girls shopping and while I was trying on different things, I asked them for their expert advice on a shirt and Swiggles says,

"Well, it's a cute shirt, but my new haircut is WAY cuter!"


5 comments:

The J J Glenn Family said...

CUUUUUTE LIL thang!

Lisa Harris said...

I love that you call her swiggles. She is so your daughter. Sass, fab hair and all.

Swirls of Happy said...

Such an adorable blog and I love her bangs! Thanks for stopping by mine. I got the shirt at Nordstrom in the BP department...but it was like a year ago :)

Nicole said...

I'm lovin' Swiggle's haircut, but I think I'm lovin' your Instagram photos more! LOVE THEM!!! (Especially the watermelon one :)

Kim said...

Leigh-Leigh, you're holding out on me. I'm in serious need of some blogging love. Where are you?