Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summertime.



Sprinkler Love (because we can't afford a pool).


Lots of yard work.


Mom gets suckered into taking them on expensive field trips.


Sleeping in.


Eating out. Lots.


My "Apache Junction" nail polish.


We've been partaking of lots of these.


About the no pool thing - we've been to too many of these to get out of the heat. "Free popcorn Mondays" are just a bonus.


Our scorpion friends like to show up for the occasional visit. It's a good thing we have machetes on hand to do them in, "Lord of the Flies" style.


Swim Lessons.


Lake Powell trips.




Day excursions to Vegas.

Have I mentioned how much I {heart} Instagram?


2 comments:

The J J Glenn Family said...

LOve INstagram and think you need to frame that " Sleeping in" pic. Love it! She looks so peaceful. Maybe I just wanna crawl into my bed right now. Love Az. and your summers sound like our summer. Lots of movies and water time. I threw the kids in a cold bath with all of their toys today just because I didn't want to have to load them into the car to go to the pool. Too hot! It was 117.

Siri Elaine said...

I love all of your photos!! You have the cutest family!
I hope you guys had a fun 4th of July! Your hair is soooo cute, love it.
XX SIRI
Ps. Nice Melons