Oh I love it!!! You're even beautiful as a larger woman. You should see mine. It's uuuuuugly!
I still think your HOT!
Amazing. Thank you for making my day. :)
Hey there! Give me some apple pie. :)Dave and I laughed so hard! This is the best "fat" picture ever!
Wacky stuff!
This is Sooo Funny!
Let's go and get some cheeseburgers and doughnuts tomorrow! We'll make it date!
I already have that app! It's called my mirror. I need to get my chunky butt on a diet. Tommy would be ashamed to be seen with me in public.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh I love it!!! You're even beautiful as a larger woman. You should see mine. It's uuuuuugly!
I still think your HOT!
Amazing. Thank you for making my day. :)
Hey there! Give me some apple pie. :)
Dave and I laughed so hard! This is the best "fat" picture ever!
Wacky stuff!
This is Sooo Funny!
Let's go and get some cheeseburgers and doughnuts tomorrow! We'll make it date!
I already have that app! It's called my mirror. I need to get my chunky butt on a diet. Tommy would be ashamed to be seen with me in public.
Post a Comment