Monday, January 3, 2011

My Thoughts, Exactly...


I'm in a bad mood tonight and am not really feelin' the love. How lame is that?? Oh well...ask me if I really care.

I recently found THE best wedding card with these words:

IN-LAWS...

The one thing you receive on your wedding day you can't return or exchange.



5 comments:

The McGraths said...

BahahahahahahahahA! Ain't that the truth! Cheer up Charlie!

Andrea said...

I am having a bad, bad day
You can take it personal
That's okay

Made me think of the theme song of Despicable Me.

You're so funny. Miss you!

Maddox Family said...

I love the card!! Your blog always puts me in good mood. We loved your Christmas card!! I hope you are feeling in a better mood today.

LuLu said...

So....are we happy today? I thought I'd give you a few days before I asked ;-)

Nicole said...

Hmmmmm....do you need to talk? Come on over.
I still can't get over that Nordstroms in SF. Girl's trip?
And I'm still laughing about the flippin' weiner dog. You are SO FUNNY!!!