Friday, December 10, 2010

I Wish I Were Making This Up...


The other day, Keagan asked me for a stamp because they were writing letters to parents. I was excited to read my sweet little letter, and instead, this is what I got:

Dear Mom,

Do you remember when you thought you were fat? I think you are not fat at all! Hey Dad, do you remember when you thought you looked weird in your pants? I thought you looked as handsome as a prince. Can you possibly get me the D.S. game called Super Mario Brothers for Christmas?

Love, as much as much as fish love water,

Keagan

8 comments:

Kim said...

Classic.

Vanessa said...

This is amazing. I think you are not fat at all either. :) Beautiful card by the way.

Anonymous said...

This is funny! Really,I laughed out loud! For the love of man,get her the D.S game!!!

Siri Elaine said...

Lol, seriously so funny!

Mands Glenn said...

So freeking funny!

I haven't stopped drooling over your Christmas card at my parents. Love it! HOtties!

Andi said...

She takes after her mom, buttering up her parents to ask for something!

LuLu said...

That's awesome! I love how she buttered you both up before she asked you for something :-)

Jen Olson Brown said...

This made my night. Thanks!