Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Funny of The Day...





I swear, I could write a book on some of the texting conversations I have on a daily basis with my husband. For your reading pleasure:

Me: I now know that my OnStar officially doesn't work. Swayze pushed to button and it said it is deactivated. What if I'm stranded in the desert someday and die? You would be sad for being such a cheapo.

Tommy: Your phone works everywhere you drive.

Me: Not true. What if I crash and am paraplegic and can't reach my phone?

Tommy: And your cute little husband (he said it, not me) is sweet that you have the nicest phone available with unlimited text and calling.

Me: Unless you're wanting to trade me in early for a 19 year old bimbo...

Tommy: Then you would not want to live anyway because I would do your makeup.

Me: And want me to die in the desert...

Tommy: I didn't say that.

Tommy: All I said was I know you would rather be dead than a quadropalegic than have someone else do your makeup and hair.

Ok, you win.

4 comments:

Andi said...

I wish I could be a fly on the wall for all of your texts to each other. You guys are hilarious!

Mands Glenn said...

OMG laughing so hard. SO real! Too funny!

Auna Leigh said...

classic Leigh, classic! see you in a few!

Siri Elaine said...

Leigh I went private with my other blog, What is your email address, I will add you! You have the cutest kids they are all growing up so fast! I hope you have a wonderful Holiday!