Ha Ha! LOVE it. I'm up for riding with you anytime. My niece Abby said I can borrow her bike. Call me when you go out next time.
You look amazing. She should come see ME. She doesn't even know the meaning of squishier!
Kids say the sweetest things, don't they?
Kids have a way of humbling us, don't they? Reminds me of when my Karsyn saw me nursing the baby and asked how I could feed Emmery out of my "floppy things". Thanks, kiddo.
Leigh, I'm dying for a new post. You keep me entertained! Love you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ha Ha! LOVE it. I'm up for riding with you anytime. My niece Abby said I can borrow her bike. Call me when you go out next time.
You look amazing. She should come see ME. She doesn't even know the meaning of squishier!
Kids say the sweetest things, don't they?
Kids have a way of humbling us, don't they? Reminds me of when my Karsyn saw me nursing the baby and asked how I could feed Emmery out of my "floppy things". Thanks, kiddo.
Leigh, I'm dying for a new post. You keep me entertained! Love you!
Post a Comment