Monday, September 6, 2010

Our Quiet, Labor Day Weekend

We decided to take the kids swimming at Grandma Stapes' on Saturday. We even got a wild and crazy hair to bring Nash and his best buddy, B Roy (we're quite the basketball fans in our neck of the woods) from next door. His parents were out of town and we were doing a little doggy- sitting.

I am such a lousy photographer, it took like 6 tries to get this one picture.


Grandma's crazy "Gnash." We officially have 3 Nash's in the Stapley family.


Someone should call PETA on us. The kids thought it would be funny to send the dogs down the tube. The poor thing was so water logged.


Getting roped into going down the slide, again and again.


Swiggles is ever so slowly learning how to swim.


"Graham Cracker"


You might be wondering what that monstrous bandage is doing on her leg. Yep, I dropped my curling iron on it. Poor baby.

4 comments:

Andi said...

At first I seriously thought you were at some resort in Hawaii! Looks like heaven! I did worse to Susie, those dogs should be grateful.

Rhonda said...

I think you got some great pics!
By the way, I guess that she's learning early that beauty equals pain.

Jana said...

Ohhhhhh...the poor thing! My niece pulled a flat iron down on her leg when she was a baby. Had to go to the burn unit and take skin from her head to graft it.

Cody said he wants to get invited over for the party next time. :)

Kim said...

Ouch about the run-in with the curling iron, but that pool is beautiful! Looks so fun.