Just like everything else in the Stapes' household, a little bribery goes a long way. Swiggles learned how to ride her bike without training wheels last weekend.
Why does bribing never work for me?! I bribe and then they scream and throw fits for days that I'm not giving them what they want because they haven't done their part of it. I WISH they would get it. I'd bribe all the time.
Swayze looks so big and super cute! You'll have to tell her good job for me.
Leigh - I am sooo far behind on the whole blogging thing. But today I was snooping around alittle, looking at everyones blogs. While I was snooping I noticed that you had lost your dad.... I wanted you to know how very sorry I am. I know you where close to him and how hard it must have been to lose him. He was so good looking and had such a great smile!!! I can tell thats where you get your smile. I'm sure you miss him.... Sorry I'm so far behind, wish I would have know sooner. We miss you guys and think of you often.
Wow! She totally beat Ryker! We're terrible about teaching our kids how to ride a bike. We need to go use our neighbor's flat driveway. By the way, what did you bribe Swayze with?
5 comments:
That's so cute! She must be so proud of herself!
And what's wrong with a little bribing?
Bribery is always ok! It is so cute when they first learn to ride their bikes! Your kids are so cute!
Why does bribing never work for me?! I bribe and then they scream and throw fits for days that I'm not giving them what they want because they haven't done their part of it. I WISH they would get it. I'd bribe all the time.
Swayze looks so big and super cute! You'll have to tell her good job for me.
Leigh -
I am sooo far behind on the whole blogging thing. But today I was snooping around alittle, looking at everyones blogs. While I was snooping I noticed that you had lost your dad.... I wanted you to know how very sorry I am. I know you where close to him and how hard it must have been to lose him. He was so good looking and had such a great smile!!! I can tell thats where you get your smile. I'm sure you miss him.... Sorry I'm so far behind, wish I would have know sooner. We miss you guys and think of you often.
(Especially very time I see a Spider Coat)!!!
Love ya, Hayley H.
Wow! She totally beat Ryker! We're terrible about teaching our kids how to ride a bike. We need to go use our neighbor's flat driveway. By the way, what did you bribe Swayze with?
Post a Comment