Well, our boy finally did it! And he couldn't have chosen a better bride. I really do think I was more excited about Paul's wedding than Paul himself was. I felt like a proud parent (I mean, after all, Paul was the one who gave our first born his first spanking). Everything about that day was perfect. It was, hands down, one of the greatest ceremonies I've ever been to. I forgot my kleenexes, I was tempted to use my footie socks. We're so happy for these two lovelies and were so happy to be a part of their day.


Dr. Olson and his lovely wife let us crash at their pad for the weekend. Thanks guys!

3 comments:
can i admit that i love your sequin top? i've been obsessed with sequins lately. nicely done.
Mmmmm, Paul. Yummy.
It's about freakin' time! Congrats to them. You look awesome by the way, that top looks great on you.
Post a Comment