I figured I'd better post our Halloween pictures before Thanksgiving rolls around. I have to admit, mine and Tommy's costumes pretty much killed it this year (thanks Laura). Although being mistaken for Little Richard, he was actually Prince and I was supposed to be Tina Turner, but because I didn't decide to try on my costume until Halloween morning, realizing my Fatty McFatty body couldn't fit into Laura's size 0 dress, at the last minute, I had my "personal assistant", Snacky run to American Apparel and get me some liquid leggings. Tommy's quite fond of them (on himself, that is).
Tommy asked if I bought Keagan's skanky Alice in Wonderland costume at Fascinations. Nice. Tag wasn't quite cooperating and wouldn't wear what I got him, so we pulled out the old gorilla costume. Luckily, it wasn't too hot this year. And Swayze was a "Suddin' bayelle" (southern belle).

10 comments:
Happy Halloween! And... yes! You killed it with your costumes... Fatty McFatty... PAALLEASE!
Haha! It was your Bulbous Boobies that wouldn't fit the dress I made to fit my 32AA bust. Love the Fascinations comment! Haha. Love it all!!! -Laura
Love it all. You look hot mama in those spandy's.
Great costumes. I thought I recognized the Prince costume. The real kicker is the back-side view. j/k
Love the costumes. You look AMAZING in those pants!
Dude you rocked it OUT. LOVE IT!
I LOVE your costumes! You rock those leggings!
You guys all looked great. Love the children's costumes.
Seriously I laugh out loud when I read your blog! You guys did kill it! Amazing... and those liquid leggings are hot (I'm sure equally as hot on Tommy too!)
Prince? hah! I though tommy was Captian Hook LOL!!! Nice! At least you guys dressed up we were losers and too lazy!
Post a Comment