Last week I took the kids up to Utah to visit my sister Andi. Kim drove down from Boise so we made a little party out of it. Poor Mark (Andi's hubby), he was the only guy there. He probably wasn't thinking it was so much of a party. Thanks for letting us bombard you guys!

I met up with some of my old roommates from school, Kim and Carolyn.

We took all 10 kids to the zoo. I bet if we had called in advance, they might have given us the school discount, we had so many kiddies.
The perv in me couldn't NOT take this guy's picture. It reminds me of a little someone I know...

Riding the train,

I think my kids are the only ones NOT looking at the camera.

I decided to curl the girls' hair one night, then Andi curled mine. I'm thinking the triple-barrel look is definitely not my best look.
Kim bought the kids a slip-n-slide. She kept saying how the picture on the box was so deceiving because all the kids in the picture were smiling and having a great time. Our kids were just yelling and fighting with each other over turns.
I love my nephew, Ryker's face in this picture.

The brood.

I took the kids down to Orem and met up with my friend, Lu. I'm blanking on the name of this bouncy place, but it was so nice to see Lu and her kids. I miss them so much.

The "Hale's Angels" and the "Stapes."

6 comments:
It was so fun seeing you guys! Thanks for making the trip. I love that picture of Tag on the slip 'n slide! Love you!
Holy cow...- sisters together what could be more fun?!
I had SO much fun. Thanks for coming! We need to do it again soon, say, in two weeks?
I'm so glad that we could hook up! You know I love you! (Even though I always look bad standing next to you in a picture!)
Leigh... it was so great seeing you. I loved catching up... we will have to do that again next time you are in town. (Looks like you had an eventful visit!) :)
Carolyn was my daughter's 4th grade teacher! Love her!
Post a Comment