Sunday, July 12, 2009

Chillin' With The Kemptons...


Our friends, the Kemptons invited us to their cabin up in Forest Lakes this last weekend. We had such a great time. I can't think of anyone more hospitable. It was so nice and relaxing. We rode quads, went to the lake for a picnic, I think I gained 4 pounds, went on a beautiful ride in the ranger, watched a little "Paul Blart, Mall Cop," burned some popcorn, played games, ate a little more, and the best part was being in 83 degree weather. Thanks Kempton family. You know how to do it right!

Is betrothing still legal? Because I've found my future daughter-in-law in this little chica.


Tag was in heaven.


Tag's always trying to convince me to get "re-pregnant" so he can have a baby brother. I figure, if we keep vacationing with friends with little boys, it's much cheaper and easier on this 'ol body of mine. Plus, I keep telling him that he doesn't want a crazy mama.


Who doesn't love a little plumber crack?


The fish weren't cooperating much. The only thing they managed to catch was a plant.


This little punk refuses to look at the camera. He sure doesn't take after his mama.


Kristine is one of the coolest moms I know. She was knee-deep in this freezing cold arctic water catching crawdads for the kids.


Taggy, Swazzle, Michael, Keags and Kimberly


We kept trying to convince Kristine to let us take him home and boil him up for dinner. Didn't happen.


I love this little face.


Seriously. DS's on the ranger ride?

3 comments:

Teresa said...

oh man, you have some great friends with seriously fun places.
Happy Day.

Kim said...

Good thing you have so many friends with such great accommodations! That looks like a really fun weekend. Good thing Tag was able to have a "rent-a-brother" weekend.

Rhonda said...

Oh, so that's what a crawdad looks like...
By the way, loved the plummer crack shot. heehee