Tuesday, July 21, 2009

She Definitely Inherited Her Tact {less} ness From Her Daddy...


Last night, we went out to dinner with some friends, and Swayze's doing her usual roaming around restaurant when she noticed a lady behind me at another table and said, "Mom, why does that lady have big wegs? (legs)"  I tried to ignore her, so she decided to take matters into her own hands and ask the lady herself - "Why do you have big wegs?"  I just about died.  I got so hot and sweaty.  Her reply?  "Because I'm a big lady."  Simple as that, question answered and Swayze went back and sat down.

How do you even go about explaining to a 3 year old that you just don't say those things?  It's not like she used the "fat" word.

3 comments:

aubri said...

You and Tommy's faces were priceless! We can always count on her for a good laugh!

Kim said...

Oh, don't you just want to die when that happens? Or pretend that they're someone else's kids?

Rhonda said...

I would've have been mortified! I just KNOW that's gonna happen to me sometime but I hope not anytime soon!