Thursday, June 16, 2011

Always The Funny Guy...


At my expense (as usual)...


Tommy and I had to make a late-night Wal-Mart run. We're checking out and the above picture is what the guy standing behind us is buying. I lean over to Tommy and tell him, "I bet that's for his wife. He's a nice husband!"

Remember THIS post from a while back?

Well, sure enough, the guy says, "My wife wanted this stuff. The Monster is for me."

So, leave it to Tommy to announce to the entire check-out line,

"Looks like you're gonna have a good night tonight. I'm buying tampons for my wife. Sucks to be me."





6 comments:

Kim said...

You guys crack me up. And what is also funny to me is that you actually took a picture of the conveyor belt at Wal-Mart. You're always entertaining!

Laura Olson said...

Hahahaha! LOVED IT!!!

Lisa Harris said...

I need to hang out with Tommy. My kind of guy.:)

Vanessa said...

No freakin way...I seriously laugh out loud at this. And your post about Arizona..it's true. Arizonans don't leave. You should live in Mexico right now. Trust me, the heat is dry here. It sucks. But you'd really be melting in other places. Why can't every place be like California?!

Dallas and Krista said...

I just died laughing. How am i just now seeing this??

UpdikeUpdates.com said...

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA.