"Damnit! Stop doing that!!"
- Swayze
She was playing a game with the babysitter the other day, and things weren't going her way. Yet another word added to her new vocabulary. She clearly doesn't get it from her mother. I have my own list of words and damnit isn't one of them. Example:
"What the Hill (Hell) just happened?!"
- Swayze (again)
Now, technically, she really didn't swear here, but case in point... Tommy, Swiggles and I were at the gas station the other day. Swayze was playing on my iPhone and Tommy was out pumping the gas. My phone has been having technical difficulties lately and unexpectedly shut off during an intense game of Animatch. Hence, the profanity coming out of my 4 year old's lips. So, Tommy gets back in the car while talking on his phone, and would you believe the first words coming out of his mouth were,
"Well, what the Hell's wrong with these people?!"
Who 'woulda thought someone so cute and little would have such a big potty mouth? (I'm not talking about Tommy). I think I will be investing in larger bottles of Palmolive.

6 comments:
Bahahahaha... Swayze is hilarious!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! I have to laugh because in my home I'm the one who teaches all of the bad words to my kids. My 2 year old can talk some serious trash in traffic! Brook just loves me for that one ;-)
lol. That is hilarious!
THAT'S AWESOME!!!! hahahahaha
Yazee is really good about not using "bad words" & telling other people not to use them. For example : "You're not supposed to say shit. Shit's not a nice word.!"
Is the Palmolive for Tommy or Swayze? That's really funny. I'm so glad I could introduce you to Animatch. Liam (and Mark) have moved onto Angry Birds. You should try that one. Ollie doesn't swear but he does threaten Liam with 'spankins!' all the time just to make him cry. It's pretty funny to watch. And he yells at me to 'stop it right now!' So far I've done okay only swearing around Mark, or when they aren't paying attention. Phew!
Freaking amazing. I just did a shout out to you on my blog. Check yerslef out.
Post a Comment