My little Swiggles turned four last week. My baby's not a baby anymore. Boo! We were reminiscing with the kids about the day she was born and, leave it to Tommy's kid (because, let's face it - when our kids do something naughty, it's always the other spouses' fault, right?) Tag said, "Yeah, I remember her head was as big as my butt cheek!"


Swayze invited a few friends and we had lunch at Ms. Thomas' Lovely Tea House.

Looking snazzy.

Cupcakes after dinner at Famous Dave's (her first choice was Sonic, everyone quickly vetoed that idea).

She's had a few rough days of post-birthday hangover. We love you Wheesy!

4 comments:
what a cutie. My Carlee turns four next week, seriously they are growing too quick. snif snif.
What a cutie-pa-tootie! The tea party looks like a hoot.
She is seriously such a cutie! Happy birthday Swiggles!
Okay, for some reason I was thinking that I had already sent off Swayze's card--why am I always, always late with birthdays? Happy birthday, Swayze! I didn't forget you, and your card is on its way. Love you!
Post a Comment