I have a feeling Liam will be saying something along those lines before not too long.
I always say to my kids (with much satisfaction) "Yup! I'm the meanest Mom." :):):)
ha ha too funny! thanks so much for your comment on my blog. glad you liked my chalkboard project! :)
Aww.. that's just about the funniest thing I've ever heard. Saddest, I mean.
Hahaha! So funny! I am sure my kids think the same thing about me:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I have a feeling Liam will be saying something along those lines before not too long.
I always say to my kids (with much satisfaction) "Yup! I'm the meanest Mom." :):):)
ha ha too funny! thanks so much for your comment on my blog. glad you liked my chalkboard project! :)
Aww.. that's just about the funniest thing I've ever heard. Saddest, I mean.
Hahaha! So funny! I am sure my kids think the same thing about me:)
Post a Comment