I think we did pretty good this year, if I do say so myself. Fun City Costumes never disappoints. Tommy thinks he gets the shaft every year. He's pretty much right. "It's always all about you and your costume," he gripes. It's true.

Lucy and Desi

Little Monarch Butterfly and Snow White

Sailor Girl, Keagan and Alice in Wonderland, Aleia

The Mish's, Elder Stapes and Elder Reeb. First costume ever, that didn't cost me a flippin' dime. Genious.

I've officially decide that red is NOT my color. However, the red pencil-thin brows, I really think I could pull this look off. Kidding. Makeup courtesy of Courtney Rogers at OurBeautyMark.blogspot.com

The HomeGirlz

These 2 on the left, left me speechless. You should've seen her costume from behind. Priceless. Nothing like being a frumpy 'ol housewife standing next to Mrs. Hottie.

4 comments:
I thought you guys looked great!
Ooh, goody! You gave us lots of fun posts--you never disappoint! Thanks for all the cool pics. Loved your costumes, and you could never pass as a frumpy ol' housewife! When Tommy loses his hair, that might be a good look for him--he wears that well!
HOT! Is all I have to say. Im speechless over your costume. Love the cute missionary boy. I thought it would always be so funny to dress up as a pregnant Sister Missionary.
I actually like the red hair!! And your not kidding anybody,you look just as hot next to cat women! The missionary costumes are cutest! Living in Utah that wouldn't seem to "original."But so cute! And your family pics.....priceless!!
Post a Comment